Our Client is a Multinational US Company, Worldwide leader in the production of Gasoline and Diesel Engines for a wide range of Customers, Dealers and B2B in the Automotive, Construction and Agricultural Industry.
Well recognised for ongoing and intensive R&D activities, innovative thinking and focus on alternative and advanced technology, offering today an unrivalled wide range of products and Services ideally suited for many applications meeting the latest stringent emission legislation, and Distributor Requirements.
For the German Branch, we are selecting an
APPLICATION ENGINEER GERMANY
The Application Engineer, according with the targets given by the Branch Manager, does inspection visits into the customer facilities, gives technical support to the Branch Pre-Sales Dept. and to the Branch Sales Dept. Other competencies associated with primary function.
• Perform application checks (Temperatures and N.V.H.) during Inspection Visits.
• Fill in a Visit Report to customers for each inspection visit done to check the new applications.
• Send by mail a pdf copy of each Visit Report to Manager Applications,
• Responsible for delivery of engine documentation,
• Support the Pre-Sale Department to define the right engine variation for each new application required by customers,
• Support the Service Dept. and the Quality Dept. to analyze if engine failures could have been solved by improving the applications,
• Study and create of pumping-set and give technical support to customers.
RELATIONSHIPS AND CONTACTS
• Reports to the Branch Manager,
• Reports in dotted line to the Manager-Service,
• Reports in dotted line to the Manager-Applications,
• Contact with Service Italy Department,
• Contacts with Domestic Sales Dept.,
• Occasional contacts with Quality Dept.,
• Frequent contacts with Applications Dept.,
• Frequent contacts with Engineering Dept.,
• Frequent contacts with of Presales Dept.,
• Contact with Logistics Dept.,
• Occasional contacts with Marketing.
External Business Relationships
• Contacts with distributors,
• Contacts with OEM’s,
• Contacts with network and OEM’s network,
• Contacts with services suppliers (documentation and tools).
The candidate we are looking for has Technical High school diploma and previous work experience (about 5 years – Engineering degree is preferred), previous experience of 1-3 years related with engine activity (tests, prototypes and applications). He/She has the ability to manage unforeseen critical situation quickly and rationally, looking for the most proper solutions.
The ideal candidate has good interpersonal skills as flexibility and highly customer’s oriented spirit, direct knowledge of after sales service at international level (OEM’s), good knowledge of the product and of its applications.
Good English knowledge (spoken and written) and Availability for extensive traveling is required.
Experience with N.V.H. instruments and with Microsoft Office is preferred.
How To apply for this position
It is necessary to send your application, a short letter of presentation and updated CV, possibly with photo, directly to our consultant Susanne Kristiansen – mail: email@example.com
All applicants in line with the “ideal candidate profile” will be contacted within two weeks time for a first Skype Interview and receive further details riguarding the position.
K&P Consulting is a registered Company, Ref. No 39/0002041, K&P Consulting invites all candidates (Law 903/77) to read the privacy statement (Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003) on the website www.kpconsulting.it
K&P Consulting is on LinkedIn and Facebook: follow us to receive all the latest Job News!