Our Client is a Multinational Company, Worldwide leader in the production of strategic components for a wide range of Customers, qualified Dealers and B2B Customers in the Automotive, Construction and Agricultural Industry, “On and Off highway” Mobile Equipment.
For the UK Brach we are selecting The UK Branch Manager, a TEAM LEADER fully engaged in Business Development & Key Account Management.
Branch Manager UK
Business Development & Key Account Management.
We are recruiting the Branch Manager for the UK area, based in Oxfordshire.
The Branch Manager will be responsible for the overall subsidiary operation with Leadership and coordination of all activities undertaken within the UK in addition to the function of Sales Manager. Appoint, develop and monitor Dealers and Key Dealers. Visit Dealers and OEM accounts regularly to ensure that Sales budget are met for Engines & Spare Parts
Reporting to the Sales Director Europe, you will:
• plan, schedule and carry out all sales activities aimed at ensuring that the Sales target of the assigned Area is achieved.
• Oversee progress on whole territory. Provide guidance to Key Dealers and Dealers in order to implement the company policies.
• maintain regular contacts with existing OEM accounts and research/develop new OEM accounts;
• analyze the overall market and provide the company with feedback from the field on market trends, competitors threats and opportunities;
• Furthermore you will prepare annual sales budget with relevant analysis, identifying target customers and projects,
• attend budget meetings in Italy or elsewhere, present budget figures and targets/projects, provide monthly forecast updates.
You will manage inquiries from Dealers, customers and potential customers concerning technical and commercial issues; prepare quotations with technical and commercial information required supported by the Sales back office and Customer Liason regarding order status and final delivery.
The ideal Candidate has a University Degree in Mechanical Engineering Or Business Administration, he / she has an entrepreneurial drive to succeed and the ability to understand complex situations in order to find suitable solutions reaching the company goals, is able to commit to target achievements and to earn the engagement of customers and team members.
• Experience in Sales related to mechanical products, Dealer Sales organizations and OEM Management;
• Attitude and positive experience in team leading;
• Attitude and availability to extensive travelling;
• Good capacity to plan and manage different activities at the same time;
• Strong Customer Orientation and Goal orientation;
The company is located in the Oxfordshire Area with technical and sales offices.
The candidate should be able to spend adequate office time in line with the position, Smart working solutions will support Sales Management &Travelling.
How to apply for this position
Please send your application, including your CV updated, a covering letter is appreciated also indicating your current salary, to our Senior Executive Consulting:
Susanne Kristiansen – mail: email@example.com
All applicants in line with the “ideal candidate profile” will be contacted within (1) one week time by phone or for a first Skype Interview.
K&P Consulting is a registered Company, Ref. No 39/0002041, K&P Consulting invites all candidates (Law 903/77) to read the privacy statement (Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003) on the website www.kpconsulting.it