Our Client is a Multinational US Company – Worldwide leader in the production of Gasoline and Diesel Engines for a wide range of Customers, Dealers and B2B in the Automotive, Construction and Agricultural Industry.
Well recognised for ongoing and intensive R&D activities, innovative thinking and focus on alternative and advanced technology, offering today an unrivalled wide range of products ideally suited for many applications meeting the latest stringent emission legislation.
For the European Head office – Emilia / Italy we are selecting an Engineer for the position of
International Sourcing Experience
Reggio Emilia Area
Reporting to the Purchasing Manager – Div. Engines EMEA and in line with Company policies, procedures and goals, He/She takes on-going contact with potential Italian and International Suppliers achiving products & Services meeting or exceeding the “Engines EMEA’s” specifications in terms of quality, price and availability, placing orders with successful and approved Suppliers. Orders range from raw materials, parts and Operating Suppliers.
Being part of a professional Team You will have the following tasks and responsbilities:
• Analyze and plan the purchase of goods for the coming years, with a widen and strategic business overview.
• Locate and maintain contact with suppliers through written correspondence, telephone, trade shows and personal interviews.
• Review purchase requirements. Conduct negotiations and obtain quotations on prospective purchased items.
• Search for new suppliers upon business’ needs.
• Prepare supplier selection recommendation for manager approval.
• Analyze available supply sources and place orders based on total cost, quality, price, delivery, performance, etc.
• Execute and maintain continuing total cost reduction program (supplier stocking program and quality performance improvements).
• Review engineering notifications and drawings covering areas of responsibilities.
• Evaluate economic order quantity, create, implement and understand supplier-manufacturing process to support Engines EMEA inventory reduction programs.
• Maintain product catalogues quotations and price lists, blanket order file and correspondence file.
• Visit plants and conduct supplier evaluations focusing on the quality of operations, potential supplier certifications, technology enhancements, and establishing further relationships.
• Complete supplier performance reports and conveys results to suppliers.
• Review and analyze the reports in order to identify opportunities to improve and initiate corrective action to be taken.
• When new components are selected, carry on a cost analysis and estimate.
• Provide technical guidance to less expert buyers.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate has an Engineering Degree and 3 – 5 years of experience in Purchasing, (International Purchasing/Supply Chain experience is preferred) as well as good knowledge of
• Tooling, Manufacturing processes and Quality System.
• Engineering drawings and specifications.
• Diversified commodity exposure in engine components.
• English language spoken and written.
• Microsoft Office.
• ERP (SAP preferred).
• Willing to travel internationally up to 25% of time and availability to work non-traditional hours.
• Ability to work in a cross-functional team.
• International sourcing experience beneficial.
• Build effective working relationships quickly.
• Facilitation, Negotiation, Perseverence.
• Good time and priorities management.
• Project management and problem solving skills.
• Multi-tasking and flexibility.
• Data analysis skills to take decisions.
The Company offers an excellent opportunity in a challenging and stimulating INTERNATIONAL environment. You will be part of a professional and collaborative Team.
Work Location: Reggio Emilia Area
INFORMAZIONI PER CANDIDARSI – Offerta di lavoro Reggio Emilia
Per un primo contatto invia, anche subito, il tuo Curriculum aggiornato e Lettera di Motivazione per la posizione Buyer International a email@example.com con, in oggetto, il riferimento alla posizione.
Per completare la tua candidatura:
• Crea o aggiorna il tuo Profilo K&P, ecco il link diretto: Registra il tuo Profilo K&P
• Allega al Profilo Cv aggiornato ed eventuale Lettera di Presentazione/Motivazione
• Inserisci nel tuo Profilo il riferimento 745/17 BUY.
Riceverai subito una lettera di avvenuta registrazione e sarai contattato a breve se potenzialmente in linea con il Profilo ideale.
Per eventuali ulteriori informazioni, siamo disponibili al Tel. 0522 512067
Siamo anche su LinkedIN: diventa nostro Follower per ricevere tutte le Job News!
Si chiede di esplicitare l'autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali (D.Lgs196/03).
K&P Consulting Srl, iscritta all'Albo delle Agenzie per il Lavoro , Prot. n° 39/0002041, invita i candidati ambosessi (L. 903/77) a leggere l'Infomativa sulla Privacy (art. 13 D.Lgs. 196/2003) sul sito www.kpconsulting.it