Our client is a well established Italian Multinational Company with a strong profile within the Ceramic Industry worldwide, producing customized Industrial “Turn key” Plants.
The Chinese Operations, counting 100 employees, includes Engineering, Purchasing, Outsourcing management, Production & Assembly processing, Logistics, Service and Administration departments, all activities linked to Local Public Administration.
The position, including General Management functions, Operations and New Business Management, will be entrusted to the
Sales Support & Development of the Chinese Market
Reporting to the General Manager Italian Headquarter, you will be in charge of the following projects:
• Production capacity expansion (production type, volumes);
• Quality improvement;
• Efficiency, vendor selection/negotiation accuracy improvement;
• Development of new technology machinery to support an important new business for the Chinese Market.
• Branch Profit & Loss;
• Meeting the annual expense and investment budget;
• Monitoring local costs;
• Improving production efficiency: organizing outsourcing, efficient production cycle, processing and logistics;
• Job scheduling and cost management;
• Local vendor qualification;
• Data transmission processes to the group leader in association with the group’s Internal Audit department;
• Constant real perceived Quality and Process improvement;
• Sales development of the New Business on the Chinese Market;
• Market Research;
• Public relations with local authorities.
The ideal candidate has a University Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar, preferably with experience operating in China; Good working knowledge of English, basic Chinese is appreciated along with high motivation and interest in living in China.
Acumen in Business management, Administration and finance knowledge (balance sheet, project cost/investment cost assessment; economic trend interpretation and analyses; evaluation of local tax impacts);
Experience in negotiating and defining contracts with Chinese Suppliers.
Experience in the industrial production field, plant management and ongoing process improvement.
The company offers: opportunity to lead an important Plant and Sales Management in China, representing activities of high strategic value for the Italian Group. Salary package and benefits in line with the Position.
Job location: Foshan Area – Guangdong, China.
K&P Project Leader, Senior Executive Consultant Susanne Kristiansen
Reggio Emilia office 0039 0522 512067
How to apply for this position
are kindly requested to send their Application, Curriculum Vitae with Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating reference code 930/18 GMC in the subject line. Please also indicate your Skype address and an indication of your present Chinese or Italian salary package.
We invite you to visit our homepage www.kpconsulting.it,