The Company our Client is the Italian Electronic R&D Team, based in the Treviso Area, part of a Multinational Company, world Leader in the development of Cooling Technologies.
We are selecting a
HARDWARE & SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Part of the Italian Product Development and R&D Team
Reporting to the R&D Director and cooperating with designated teams, his/her primary responsibility will be to design both Analog, Digital Circuits and the Embedded SW for them, ensuring that applications and/or machines meet standards and customer requirements.
For this position with work location in Treviso Area, the candidate we would like to meet will
• Specify the tasks based on the customer’s requirements
• Participate in cross functional engineering tasks
• Design HW circuits covering analogue and digital functions
• Develop the embedded SW using C/C++
• Solving Technical and Quality issues
• Being responsible for coordinating with the Supply Chain,
• Performing debugging and verification of the circuits and the related Embedded SW
• Ensuring compliance with relevant standards (UL, CE, LVD etc.)
• Ensure a high level of Quality in the products
The candidate we are looking for has:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering or similar. A master’s degree in Electronics Engineering will be considered a plus
• 2-3 years experience with Embedded electronics
• Good knowledge and experience with Analog and Digital electronics design
• Knowledge about EMI/EMC design principles
• C/C++ programming experience
• Good knowledge both spoken and written of the English language
• A Customer service oriented mind-set
• The capability of managing the work autonomously (independently) or as a team member
The Company offers an excellent opportunity in a challenging and stimulating international and multi-cultural environment, with contacts across the globe.
Work location: Treviso Area
To apply for this position
We invite all candidates F/M, to send mail with:
Letter of presentation, updated CV possibly with photo, to firstname.lastname@example.org indicated the Ref. 812/17 PLI in the subject line.
For questions you may have, you are welcome to contact our Sr. Consultant Susanne Kristiansen – Tel. 0039 0522 512067.
All candidates in line with the “ideal candidate profile” will be contacted within max two weeks.
K&P Consulting is a registered Company, Ref. No 39/0002041, K&P Consulting invites all candidates (Law 903/77) to read the privacy statement (Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003) on the website www.kpconsulting.it
K&P Consulting is on LinkedIn: follow us to receive all the latest Job News!