Our Client is a young Software Product Company providing an advanced Process and Operational Intelligence Solution to Customers operating in various sectors.
Technology, Innovation and Excellence are represented in all parts of the organisation, the Company has been named Cool Vendor 2016 in Analytics by Gartner.
To join the team and organisation located in the Reggio Emilia Area we are selecting the
Fluency in English
WEB Marketing and Lead Generation
Reporting and in strong collaboration with the Marketing Manager he/she will manage, assist, contribute and collaborate in the promotion of the the Product and the Company Brand through digital, social media communication and other online applications.
The responsibilities of the Marketing Assistant will include the following activities:
• Definition of an integrated marketing strategy along with the CMO and the CEO,
• Management of the global content/marketing strategies,
• Management of the digital marketing team,
• Plan and coordinate online paid campaigns on Social network,
• Coordinate and execute/support social media activities,
• Manage and coordinate a content editorial team for inbound lead generation,
• Plan, coordinate and execute SEO-optimization activities,
• Plan, coordinate and execute Direct E-mail marketing activities,
• Plan, optimize and increase the inbound lead generation,
• Evaluate, plan, execute and attend international Events,
• Ideate, organize, execute and attend local Events,
• Manage, maintain and optimize the Corporate website and landing pages,
• Support on marketing analysis,
• Management of product Listing and Directories for lead generation.
The Candidate we would like to meet has a University Degree or equivalent education, fluency in English, an excellent knowledge of social and digital communication tools including website, intranet, blogs, e-newsletters, mobile marketing and other online applications.
The position requires skills, experience and attitude such as:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Project management and flexibility
• Good team working and relationship skills at all levels
• Excellent diplomacy in dealing with the media
• Good customer service orientation
The Ideal Candidate has a keen awareness of Industry Best Practice and technology developments, thorough knowledge of hand coding HTML and CSS, Email Service Provider or Marketing Automation software experience, as well as Content Management System experience.
The Company offers an excellent opportunity in a challenging and stimulating environment, taking part in a StartUp business.
Work location: Reggio Emilia Area
INFORMAZIONI – Offerta di lavoro Area Reggio Emilia
Per eventuali ulteriori informazioni, siamo disponibili al Tel. 0522 512067
Si chiede di esplicitare l'autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali (D.Lgs196/03).
K&P Consulting Srl, iscritta all'Albo delle Agenzie per il Lavoro , Prot. n° 39/0002041, invita i candidati ambosessi (L. 903/77) a leggere l'Infomativa sulla Privacy (art. 13 D.Lgs. 196/2003) sul sito www.kpconsulting.it