Leader in hydraulic screw and high pressure pumps with innovative proprietary technology.
Established in 1978, The Italian Company Settima® has a long-standing tradition as manufacturer of hydraulic screw pumps for industrial applications.
The company is situated in the northern part of Italy, with HQ and 3 Production Sites in the Piacenza Area, operations in Asia & USA as well.
With 15 international patents, Settima is also the inventor of the “no noise” high pressure Continuum® helical rotor pump, a proprietary technology which is a game changer both in Industrial and Mobile Applications.
The market segments where Settima® operates worldwide are: industrial equipment, power generation, marine, oil & gas and mobile.
For the European Sales team we are selecting, based in Italy or, with Home Office solution, in Germany the
SALES ENGINEER EUROPE
experienced within the field of industrial equipment and installations
The Candidate will be reporting to the Sales Manager Europe.
He/She will also have frequent interactions with the following functions:
• Customer Service team for quotations and orders processing
• Sales Support Engineers for the development of specific projects
• R&D for new products and applications.
The candidate we like to meet, Italien, German or English speaking, will be part of Settima’s international Sales Team dealing with Industrial Companies Customers within Europe
Her/his primary role and responsibility will be to develop the Company’s sales to the German and other DACH industrial companies in the hydraulic market, knowledge of German is appreciated.
She/he will be responsible for the following:
• develop the sales of the Company
• deal with and manage customers like system producers / integrators and OEM’s
• sales budget by market segments, product lines and area of responsibility;
• develop and expand relationships with existing Customers;
• scout new application opportunities and Customers;
• build and manage Client relationships, including contract negotiations;
• work as part of the global key accounts sales team to support local key accounts;
• report, track and follow-up on contacts and projects using the company support tools;
• attend business-specific fairs and exhibitions;
• propose and implement market development activities in collaboration with the marketing department;
• deal with the technical department for the development of new products and customized solutions.
Technical competence combined with commercial experience within the field of industrial equipment and installations, preferably hydraulic market; a technical education as engineer.
Knowledge of German and /or English, spoken/written at professional proficiency level.
Track record in dealing with DACH markets is preferential.
The candidate we like to meet is experienced and conclusive in negotiations, motivated by success and good results.
Willingness to travel in order to visit existing and potential Customers.
Very good knowledge of Office Package and flexible minded, a good communicator and time manager.
Company Head Quarter: Piacenza Area Italy
INFORMAZIONI PER SEGNALARE LA SUA CANDIDATURA
La invitiamo ad inviare mail a firstname.lastname@example.org allegando CV aggiornato e breve Presentazione indicando il riferimento “Rif. 181/18 SEE”.
Per completare la presentazione è utile creare o aggiornare il Suo Profilo K&P sul sito www.kpconsulting.it.
Il Profilo K&P è anche il documento che ci autorizza alla gestione dei dati
La selezione ha carattere di urgenza, le candidature maggiormente in linea con il profilo ideale saranno contattate entro 2 settimane.
Per eventuali ulteriori informazioni, siamo disponibili al Tel. 0522 512067.
Si chiede di esplicitare l'autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali (D.Lgs196/03).
K&P Consulting Srl, iscritta all'Albo delle Agenzie per il Lavoro , Prot. n° 39/0002041, invita i candidati ambosessi (L. 903/77) a leggere l'Infomativa sulla Privacy (art. 13 D.Lgs. 196/2003) sul sito www.kpconsulting.it