Our client is a Global Multinational Company committed to the development, production, sales and distribution of equipment for the commercial Vehicle Industry.
For the Italian Branch based in the Reggio Emilia Area, we are selecting the
SUPPLY CHAIN SYSTEM
The function focuses on Team Management driving significant
Performance & Improvements
Fluent in English
The Logistic Manager manages all aspects of Sales inventory and Operations scheduling, inventory and material planning, order management and transportation; designs and executes strategies and plans, short term and long-term logistics management/production control, meeting the Plant requirements.
The Logistic Manager reports to the Country Plant Manager and functionally to the Global Supply Chain Manager based at the HQ, working in close contact with Purchasing, Regional Controllers & Supply Chain Managers as well as coordinating Global Inventory & Material Management.
The main tasks and responsibilities of the Logistic Manager, managing his team of Material Planners, Logistic Analyst, Warehouse Coordinator, are as follow:
– Develops and implements new efficient supply chain and production planning processes;
– Develops and implements solutions and goals improving inventory efficiency, on time delivery, and capacity utilization;
– Identifies KPI’s that enable strategic discussions and decisions about the supply chain processes;
– Ensures process, data and SI requirements for planning (SI&OP) are defined, developed and deployed
– Manages inventory and establishes controls to ensure the plant is operating at the highest level of performance based on key performance metrics and minimized supply chain risk;
– Participates in existing and new product planning processes to assure timely acquisition of materials to support product launches;
– Participates in the design and implementation of new ERP system and optimize its use;
– Leads negotiation efforts for major contracts;
– Develops and manages departmental budgets accordingly;
The Logistic Manager establishes annual goals and objectives, in coordination with corporate goals, and manages performance to ensure attainment and works with internal stakeholders to develop suitable supply chain information systems.
The candidates we would like to meet have a University level education, preferably in Supply Chain Management or relevant other field of study such as Business or Engineering, combined with focus on Supply Chain or an equivalent experience.
Technical background is a must, preferably in a manufacturing or industrial engineering environment with previous experience leading multidisciplinary projects.
The position requires:
• Significant experience in Supply Chain Management gained in Production Plants;
• Lean Six Sigma Experience is a must;
• Analytical skills and strategic thinking: ability to set-up the Supply Chain department, a state of the art Supply Chain process creating appropriate future strategy, Supply Management;
• Fluency in English and experience in presentations.
The ideal candidate is a Manager, strategic thinking, very result oriented and customer focused. He should be confident also in taking action at the shop floor level. Good Business Acumen and the understanding of and experience of working in a matrix organization completes the ideal profile.
The Company offers an excellent opportunity in a challenging and stimulating environment, with ongoing international contacts.
Il contratto è alle dirette dipendenze della società italiana con un contratto a tempo indeterminato, livello quadro.
Job Location: Reggio Emilia Area
INFORMAZIONI PER SEGNALARE LA SUA CANDIDATURA
Si prega di inviare breve Lettere di Presentazione con CV aggiornato (possibilmente con foto) indicando attuale posizione ricoperta e relativo trattamento economico, tutto all'indirizzo email@example.com evidenziando in oggetto Logistic Manager, Rif. 132/18 LGM
La selezione ha carattere di urgenza, le candidature maggiormente in linea con il profilo ideale saranno contattate entro 2 settimane.
Riceverà mail automatica con la nostra gentile richesta di creare o aggiornare il Suo Profilo K&P, indicando sempre il riferimento della selezione di interesse, Il Profilo K&P è anche il documento che ci autorizza alla gestione dei dati oltre a permettere una conoscenza piu completa della candidatura.
Si chiede di esplicitare l'autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali (D.Lgs196/03).
K&P Consulting Srl, iscritta all'Albo delle Agenzie per il Lavoro , Prot. n° 39/0002041, invita i candidati ambosessi (L. 903/77) a leggere l'Infomativa sulla Privacy (art. 13 D.Lgs. 196/2003) sul sito www.kpconsulting.it
#LogisticManager #LogisticManagement #LavoroReggioEmilia #SupplierVehicleIndustry #TeamManagement #OperationsManagement #SIeOP #SupplyChain #SupplyChainManagement #SupllyChainProcess #ProductionPlant #SixSigma #AziendaMultinazionale #OrganizzazioneMatric