SIR Robotics Spa, is a well established Italian Company based in the Bologna Area/ Northen Italy, with long term and consolidated experience it designs and builds highly customized robotic lines and systems in accordance with customer’s specific needs.
The company is well known for its ongoing activities, Research & Innovation, in Robotics and Production Plants, allowing to satisfied the most challenging requirements reaching high level of Customer Satisfaction.
Technological innovation, engineering imagination, attention to details in design and construction of the solution, quality components, and the “close to the customer” culture are the characteristics that make the company Partner in Automation for the modern manufacturing industry including Automotive.
Plants are installed around the world each year including Assembly Lines, Material Handling, Foundry, Palletizing and Welding Processes.
AREA SALES MANAGER EUROPE
Custom Assembly Lines and Industry Process Systems
Supporting the growing business, we look forward to meet and select the Manager who will build the European Markets
Reporting to the Sales Director and supported by a dedicated and specialized Engineering Team, the Sales Area Manager will be in charge of all Sales activities and Projects from “lead generation” through “close in” for the countries under his responsibility.
He/She will be contributing to the development and implementation of the Company Strategy and Business Goals also expanding and diversifying the Customer base.
• Plans, forecasts and operates for short and long term Market penetration and growth,
• Responsible for managing sales activities; pipeline management, 1 on 1 coaching and overall Sales Team development
• Increasing market share by securing new customers with focus on Project Management, Sales support and local Maintenance services
The Candidate we are looking for has a Degree or education in Mechanical or Electronic Engineering, 10/15 years of experience in a Sales dealing directly with Players in Industries, including the Automotive Industry, a plus is the knowledge of at least one or more of the Target Applications of the Company, Robotics, Automation, Production processes, Assembly lines.
The Ideal candidate is fluent English and a second European Language, able to negotiate and finalize a Sales Process and is fully available to travel holding Sales meetings to all major European Countries.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, client-focus, responsive, professional and sales driven, understanding of complex selling situations and negotiations as well as consultative & strategic selling techniques.
• experience in proposing highly customized robotic lines and systems in accordance with customer’s specific needs.
• Management Skills – Ability to organize and direct oneself and effectively supervise others
• Accountability – Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
• Customer Oriented – Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures
• Communication, Oral – Ability to communicate effectively with others
• Detail Oriented – Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task
• Decision Making – Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures and delegate when necessary and appropriate
• Minimum of 5 plus years of sales/sales management experience required
The Company offers:
• A Permanent Contract directly with the Italian Mother Company with initial and ongoing program of training, technical and professional
• A highly professional environment, advanced technology with focus on Quality and Customer Satisfaction.
Work location: HQ Modena Area
To apply for this position
We invite interested candidates m/f (Legislative Decree 903/77) meeting the requirements of the position Area Sales Manager Europe to send: updated CV, covering letter.
Kindly send you CV and letter of presentation in English or Italian.
For first contact with qualified candidates, the initial interviews can be conducted via Skype .
You are welcome to contact Susanne Kristiansen, firstname.lastname@example.org, Senior Executive Consultant. Responsible for this project, or contact our office directly on 0039 0522 512067.
All candidates meeting the described profile will be contacted within two weeks.
K&P Consulting Srl, as a permanently associated company in the Register of Employment Agencies Ref. No 39/0002041, invites all candidates (Law 903/77) to read the privacy statement (Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003) on the website www.kpconsulting.it