Norma's Teaching is an e-learning Company which is revolutionizing the learning of the English language. Young, dynamic, with remarkable growth and enormous success, using a completely innovative method.
Do you want to be part of this exciting project? We are now selecting the
Chief Operating Officer
We are looking for a Chief Operating Officer (COO) to oversee our organization’s ongoing operations and procedures. You will be the company’s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of the business.
Objectives of this Role
- Collaborate with the Founders in setting and driving organizational vision, operational strategy, coordinating the 1° Line Functions
- Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning
- Oversee company operations and employee productivity, building a highly inclusive culture ensuring that team members thrive and organizational outcomes are met
- Ensure effective recruiting, onboarding, professional development, performance management, and retention
- Adhere to company business requirements, procedures, IT and overall Safety requirements in full compliance with Health & Security Requirements, taking action when necessary
- Manage budgets, resource allocation, costs and revenues keeping aligned with the Team regarding changes in the Redemption delta
- Develop project progress reports for constant comparison with management, quickly identify critical issues and forecast results.
- Support and drive the team towards high level of satisfaction
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business Administration or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in advanced Digital Solution Business
- Strong Leadership skills, with determination and personal integrity
- Understanding of advanced business planning and regulatory issues
- A solid grasp of data analysis and performance metrics
- Be able to diagnose problems quickly and have foresight into potential issues
- Digital Culture and Mindset
- Versatile, open-minded, dynamic, responsible and committed.
- Enthusiastic, curious, proactive and self-motivated.
- Goal and business oriented with a problem-solving attitude and able to prioritize tasks.
- Able to manage budget and strong leadership skills
- Trustworthy and team player.
- Forward-thinking, but also fast and oriented to immediate execution.
- Analytical and comfortable with numbers.
What we offer
- Level, Salary Package in line with the role
- Bonus on achieving goals
- Corporate Welfare Package
- Part of a dynamic environment, with strong growth and innovation
- Executive Challenge in a strategic position, part of a Powerful project and with the possibility of entering a rapidly evolving business
- Permanent contract directly employed by the company
- International Culture
Place of work: Reggio Emilia
INFORMAZIONI PER SEGNALARE LA SUA CANDIDATURA
In una prima fase è possibile inviare mail firstname.lastname@example.org indicando il riferimento, successivamente è necessario completare i dati on line sul sito www.kpconsulting.it.
Si prega di creare, o aggiornare, il Suo Profilo K&P allegando CV aggiornato e breve Lettera di Presentazione, indicando il riferimento “Rif. 462/22 COO”
Il Profilo K&P è il documento che ci autorizza alla gestione dei dati oltre a permettere una conoscenza piu completa della candidatura.
Si chiede di esplicitare l'autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali (D.Lgs196/03).
K&P Consulting Srl, iscritta all'Albo delle Agenzie per il Lavoro , Prot. n° 39/0002041, invita i candidati ambosessi (L. 903/77) a leggere l'Infomativa sulla Privacy (art. 13 D.Lgs. 196/2003) sul sito www.kpconsulting.it