The Company our Client is Kohler Engines, with Head Quarter in Reggio Emilia, a multinational organisation leader in the production of Power Units and small and medium size of Diesel Engines strategic components for a wide range of Customers, qualified Dealers and B2B Customers in the Automotive, Construction and Agricultural Industry, “On and Off highway” Mobile Equipment.
Advanced Pre and post Sales culture, supported by New Digital Projects, are today allowing improved Services for the Sales Organizations worldwide, Distributors and Dealers, OEM’s and Sales offices, meeting the Customer’s needs and expectation of Service Management.
The candidate we are selecting will be in charge of the implementation of the Digital Transformation Project. The position is open for a
Digital Transformation Manager
Kohler Engines Aftermarket
Responsible for Field Customer Support Systems, He/She:
- Proposes and coordinates the development and implementation of web based and IT Systems able to provide technical support and documentation to the Service Dealers, Distributors, OEMs and regional Sales offices.
- Implements Digital Transformation projects deeply changing the way in which the company interacts with its Distribution network and End Users.
The Manager, with the support of his/her team, is responsible of developing, planning, budgeting, overseeing all Aftermarket Customer Support Systems for Diesel Engines Globally.
Defines specification, assures maintenance for and web-based platform systems to make technical documentation available to third party companies associated to the Company Service and Parts Network, to OEM customers and their network when so regulated by OEM Service Contracts.
Proposes, defines and coordinates projects for developing:
- Diagnostic tools and functionalities for Electronically controlled Common Rail Diesel Engines
- Web based Spare Parts Look up, Parts Ordering system and Warranty System
- E-commerce and Mobile Apps
- Web Platforms and other web-based IT systems for Aftermarket Parts & Service
- IT Systems aimed at supporting OEMs Customer end-of line and on-field using available technology to better meet customer needs.
The Candidate we like to meet has a University level of Education, Web based and IT knowledge as well as proven project and team management. Experience in after sales and service is a plus.
The ideal candidate is fluent in English, has good attitudes in dealing with colleagues at all levels and Customers worldwide. Problem Solving, independence, attitude to travel managing situations within different cultures is a part of the position.
Providing leadership through effective goal setting, support, delegation and communication, He/she Assigns tasks to the team allowing to effectively perform and assuring they deliver high-quality product in alignment with the overall products delivery schedule:
- Supervises the creation and maintenance of technical documentation to support Spare Parts identification and sales, such as.
- Assures support, informs, periodically travels and meets colleagues in Spare Parts Sales, Service Network management, Engine Sales globally in all Regions (EMEA, NA, LATAM, CHINA and APAC, INDIA) to train in the use of the tools, to get their feedback and collect information about their needs.
- Coordinates and develops synergies, encourages the implementation of common systems whenever possible, with the colleagues responsible for the same activities for thegasoline engines and with the other entities and companies of Power Group.
- Supervises the creation, developing, writing and editing technical documentation to support operation and maintenance of products, such as Use & Maintenance Manuals, Service Manuals for service workshops, training and service tools documentation.
- Coordinates planning, scheduling, delivering, and communicating the status of related projects and provides periodic reports, keeping management informed of area activities and of any significant concerns or problems. Ensures customer receives required data in a timely manner.
- Grants support to OEM’s and OEM’s network about the above-mentioned topics.
The Company offers:
A Permanent Contract directly with the EMEA HQ, Based in Reggio Emilia (Italy)
A highly professional environment, advanced technology with focus on Quality and Customer Satisfaction.
To apply for this position
Kindly send your CV and and salary package to email@example.com
For first contact with qualified candidates, the initial interviews can be conducted via Skype .
You are welcome to contact Susanne Kristiansen, firstname.lastname@example.org, Senior Executive Consultant, Responsible for this project, or contact our office directly on 0039 0522 512067.
All candidates meeting the described profile will be contacted within two weeks.
K&P Consulting Srl, as a permanently associated company in the Register of Employment Agencies Ref. No 39/0002041, invites all candidates (Law 903/77) to read the privacy statement (Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003) on the website www.kpconsulting.it