For our client, a well established company situated in Reggio Emilia Prov, we are selecting the
EHS Plant Specialist
He/She will cooperate with the EHS Manager in carrying on the role functions, in particular:
- evaluating working conditions and risks according to Italian laws, and implementing Environment Health & Safety standard of the plant;
- monitoring the level of safety and reviewing progress in relation to KPIs provided by the EHS Manager
- ensuring the Safety Management System is in place and managed according to Company Policy
- supporting EHS Manager in defining and implementing the most appropriate strategy for achieving the objectives
THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE POSITION INCLUDES:
- Collaborates with EHS Manager in carrying out the assessment of all business risks
- Carries out inspections in the workplace to verify compliance with regulations
- Identifies risk activities and the related improvement actions, then monitor their progress
- Checks safety systems, workstations to prevent dangerous situations for workers.
- Participates in any initiative/activities to raise awareness of risk factors;
- Manages the Health and Safety Management systems according to ISO 45001: develops safety procedures and performs field audits according to the standards in place.
- Collaborates with EHS Manager in order to ensure legal compliance in the field of environmental protection and, in particular, deals with issues related to emissions to the atmosphere, water and wastes;
- Develops and manages the Environment Management systems according to ISO 14001; performs field audits according to the standards in place.
Reporting to the EHS & Facility Manager – He/She will have will have frequent contacts with Supervisors/Managers, with all workers, with all Depts and external suppliers.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- University Degree preferred.
- Special frequency certificate to EHS courses, or a particular Degree as required by Italian law (D.Lgs. 81/08).
- Knowledge of Environmetal and Waste laws
- Knowledge of ISO 14001 / ISO 45001 / ISO 50001.
- 3-5 years of work experience in this role or comparable experience.
The ideal candidate has good communication skills, ability to work in different environments, analysis skills and attitude to team work. Good English and IT knowledge are a must.
The Company offers a contract in line with previous experiences, a highly professional environment, advanced technology and strategic management at all levels.
How to apply for this position
Please send your application, including your CV updated, a covering letter is appreciated also indicating your current salary, to our Senior Executive Consulting:
Susanne Kristiansen – mail: email@example.com
All applicants in line with the “ideal candidate profile” will be contacted within (2) one week time by phone or for a first Videocall Interview.
K&P Consulting is a registered Company, Ref. No 39/0002041, K&P Consulting invites all candidates (Law 903/77) to read the privacy statement (Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003) on the website https://www.kpconsulting.it?utm_source=linkedin