Our Client, Lombardini – Kohler Engines EMEA, is an Important Multinational Company, situated in Reggio Emilia Area, Worldwide Leader in the production of strategic components for a wide range of Customers, Dealers and B2B in the Automotive, Construction and Agricultural Industry.
For the EMEA Finance Team, a unit playing a strategic role within the organization, we are selecting the
Knowledge of English and SAP
Reporting to the Director-Finance, He/She will be responsible for providing management of the Global Diesel Engines (mainly EMEA Region) with monthly and ongoing reviews of financial results, with a particular emphasis on Operations and standard costs. Responsible for standard processes, procedures and systems for global Diesel Engines.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
- Directs activities in the evaluation and measurement of financial and operating performance. Including monthly financial statement publication. As well as special project assignments, as required.
- Ensures compliance with existing corporate and group accounting policies, guidelines and procedures and, in addition, is responsible for recommending improvements to those policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Ensures thorough understanding and provides explanations of variance to budget, forecast, prior year and identifies opportunities for margin improvements and expense reductions.
- Responsible for the annual budgeting of manufacturing standard costs based on production volumes. Also responsible for the timely gathering of the necessary information from the relevant functions and departments.
- Works in close coordination with the other Finance team members on the monthly sales forecasting process, in order to determine the cost of sales at standard and manufacturing variances for all product lines.
- Is responsible for managing, fostering growth and training of the EMEA Operations analysts’ team.
- Is responsible for facilitating the monthly forecasting process. This includes establishing and maintaining consistent reporting, analysis and forecasting methodology for each of the business segments and scheduling the forecasting activities.
- Acts as advisor Financial to the Global Diesel Engines (EMEA and India Regions) management team, with reference to Operations.
- Supports the Finance Director in driving business partnering and strong working relationships with colleagues across departments and seniority levels.
The ideal Candidate has:
- 2/3 years professional experience (at least six/seven years) as industrial controller in the manufacturing sector, preferably within a multinational environment in a medium size/large organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Economics, or Engineering Management
- Prior experience of supervising small teams, prioritizing work, delegating tasks is required
- Ability to communicate, relate and interact at all seniority levels within the organization, achiving full commitment from all parts.
- Availability to travel 3/4 times a year (US and India)
- Fluent English spoken and written.
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Knowledge of business intelligence tools such as Power BI is an advantage.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and prioritize
The Company offers a strategic position within Global Finance Team, a highly professional and international environment, advanced technology and strategic management at all levels.