The Company our client is an emerging player in production and distribution of high-tech large format natural stones surfaces for interior and exterior: kitchen countertops, furniture, flooring, walls, facades, cruises and yachts, swimmimg-pool, spa and wellness, outdoor flooring, laboratory work-tops.
For the USA Market, we are selecting the Sales Managers, well introduced in the “Home & Living” sector:
RESIDENT – REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
Large Format Slabs – Natural Materials
Surfaces and Countertops
In line with the business strategy, we look forward to meet candidates who will lead the business development, prospecting new account acquisitions and exploring sales channel and partners well introduced in the Large Format – Slabs materials and Surfaces – Countertops Business.
The Sales Manager studies, proposes and implements the Company's Sales Strategy, aimed at developing the Sales Network and Partnerships supporting the Business, representing an important point of reference for all the Company's customer service providers.
The Regional Sales Manager will be in charge of all Sales activities and Projects, from market analysis, lead generation up to “close in” for the West Coast Regional Area. S/he will work in close collaboration with the General Management of the Italian Company and report directly to the Sales Director. The position is Key to the development of direct and indirect Markets and Customers.
The ideal candidate is Resident in the Us West Coast Region, has excellent Business Drive and goal orientation, knowledge of the Big Slabs Market, Sales Channels and key Players. Contacts and relations with Opinion Leaders & Influencers, Interior Design Firms, Home & Living and Contract Management, are success factors.
The candidate we wish to meet is an organized and efficient Sales Professional, can plan a dynamic agenda visiting customer and leads, with a strong attitude in seeking solutions and sharing innovative proposals, definitely Goal & Customer Oriented.
Excellent communication, people-oriented, negotiation and strong listening skills complete the profile.
Main activities include:
- The Sales Area Manager actively participates in the definition of the Marketing and Sales Plan and in particular: Benchmarking and market analysis, analysis of direct and indirect competitors and reconstruction of their business models, segmentation, critical success factors, opportunity analysis;
- Already equipped with a large customer portfolio, the position will implement continuous development and analysis of the growth opportunities of the reference market, ensuring optimal management of negotiations with respect to price/margin/discount;
- Definition of contracts and guidelines, sales parameters and terms: volume, margin, delivery conditions, guidelines and objectives;
- Reporting to ensure continuous feedback with reference to trends, opportunities and risk analysis
Technical skills required:
- Budgeting and Forecasting tools;
- Ability to effectively process and present data and indicators/reporting;
- In-depth knowledge of negotiation and sales techniques;
- Contracts, Risk Analysis and Financing (including international);
- Overview of production, organizational and operations processes.
- Customer Oriented – Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures
- Communication, Oral – Ability to communicate effectively with others
- Decision Making – Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures and delegate when necessary and appropriate
- Computer skills with knowledge of analysis tools, Sales Software and CRM System required
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience required
The Company offers:
· Permanent Contract Fixed Salary + MBO + Company Car
· Part of International Organization
· Innovation and Strategy, advanced technology with focus on Quality, Healthy and
· Home office solution
Place of work: USA EAST Coast – Home office – HQ Italy
The Candidate is a USA Resident in EAST Coast Area, with working permit / Green Card
ITALIAN Multinational Company operating in manufacturing of NATURAL STONE/ INNOVATIVE and LUXURY, HI-TECH SURFACES, with illimitate design possibilities and superior performances.
Emerging player in production and distribution of high-tech large format natural stones surfaces for interior and exterior: kitchen countertops, furniture, flooring, walls, facades, cruises and yachts, swimmimg-pool, spa and wellness, outdoor flooring, laboratory work-tops.
The Production Plant employs a cutting-edge patented technology allowing huge production volumes, but also flexibility for custom projects.
The continuous growth of the Company is due to the technological advantage gained through unique machinery and processes, protected by an exclusive license.
As part of the company Strategy, numerous international representative and storefronts are opening in Europe, Middle East, Russia, America and China.