ITALIAN Multinational Company operating in manufacturing of MINERAL STONE/CERAMIC INNOVATIVE and LUXURY, HI-TECH SURFACES, with illimitate design possibilities and superior performances.
Emerging player in production and distribution of high-tech large format surfaces for interior and exterior: kitchen countertops, furniture, flooring, walls, facades, cruises and yachts, swimmimg-pool, spa and wellness, outdoor flooring, laboratory work-tops.
The Production Plant employs a cutting-edge patented technology allowing huge production volumes, but also flexibility for custom projects.
The continuous growth of the Company is due to the technological advantage gained through unique machinery and processes, protected by an exclusive license.
As part of the company Strategy, numerous international representative and storefronts are opening in Europe, Middle East, Russia, USA, Australia and China.
For the OCEANIA REGION, we are selecting Sales Managers, well introduced in the “Home & Living” sector:
RESIDENT SALES AREA MANAGER
Large Format – Slabs Naturale Stone – Countertop Business
In line with the business strategy, we look forward to meet candidates who will lead the business development, prospecting new account acquisitions and exploring sales channel and partners well introduced in the Large Format – Slabs materials and Surfaces – Na tural Stone and Countertops Business.
The ideal canddiate has a good knowledge of the Distributors and the mayor distribution system in the OCEANIA Area.
The Sales Manager studies, proposes and implements the Company's Sales Strategy, aimed at developing the Sales Network and Partnerships supporting the Business, representing an important point of reference for all the Company's customer service providers.
The Sales Area Manager will be in charge of all Sales activities and Projects, from market analysis, lead generation up to “close in” on the OCEANIA Market. S/he will work in close collaboration with the General Management of the Italian Company and report directly to the Sales Director. The position is Key to the development of direct and indirect Markets and Customers.
The ideal candidate is Resident in the OCEANIA REGION, probably in Australia, has excellent Business Drive and goal orientation, knowledge of the Big Slabs Market, Sales Channels and key Players. Contacts and relations with Opinion Leaders & Influencers, Interior Design Firms, Home & Living and Contract Management, are success factors.
The candidate we wish to meet is an organized and efficient Sales Professional, can plan a dynamic agenda visiting customer and leads, with a strong attitude in seeking solutions and sharing innovative proposals, definitely Goal & Customer Oriented.
Excellent communication, people-oriented, negotiation and strong listening skills complete the profile.
Main activities include:
- The Sales Area Manager actively participates in the definition of the Marketing and Sales Plan and in particular: Benchmarking and market analysis, analysis of direct and indirect competitors and reconstruction of their business models, segmentation, critical success factors, opportunity analysis;
- Already equipped with a large customer portfolio, the position will implement continuous development and analysis of the growth opportunities of the reference market, ensuring optimal management of negotiations with respect to price/margin/discount;
- Definition of contracts and guidelines, sales parameters and terms: volume, margin, delivery conditions, guidelines and objectives;
- Reporting to ensure continuous feedback with reference to trends, opportunities and risk analysis
Technical skills required:
- Budgeting and Forecasting tools;
- Ability to effectively process and present data and indicators/reporting;
- In-depth knowledge of negotiation and sales techniques;
- Contracts, Risk Analysis and Financing (including international);
- Overview of production, organizational and operations processes.
- Customer Oriented – Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures
- Communication, Oral – Ability to communicate effectively with others
- Decision Making – Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures
and delegate when necessary and appropriate
Computer skills with knowledge of analysis tools, Sales Software and CRM System required
Minimum 5 years of sales experience required
The Company offers:
· Permanent Contract Fixed Salary + MBO + Company Car
· Part of International Organization
· Innovation and Strategy, advanced technology with focus on Quality, Healthy and
· Home office solution
Place of work: AUSTRALIA AREA – Home Office – HQ Italy
The Candidate is an Australian Resident with valid work permission
How to apply for this position
Please send your application and CV Indicating reference to our ad 352/20 OCEANIA, to our Senior Executive Consulting Susanne Kristiansen – mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Covering letter is appreciated also indicating your current salary package.
All applicants in line with the “ideal candidate profile” will be contacted within (1) week time by phone or for a first Skype Interview.
K&P Consulting is an Italian registered Company, Ref. No 39/0002041, K&P Consulting invites all candidates (Law 903/77) to read the privacy statement (Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003) on the website www.kpconsulting.it