For our client, an Italian Company situated in Reggio Emilia Area, which recently became part of a US International Group operating in the Mechanical Field, we are selecting the Finance Controller
Responsabile Controllo di Gestione
The Italian Finance Controller supported by a Team member, will have ongoing collaboration with the CFO and management of the Italian Company, reporting directly to the USA Finance Department with HQ in Florida.
He/She will be responsible for all aspects of financial reporting, planning and adherence to internal controls, contributing to the process improvement for the business.
This position will facilitate effective communication with functional departments and will collaborate with staff at all levels across the various functions, parent companies and HQ.
The Finance Controller will demonstrate good Accounting Principles knowledge, communication and leadership skills, while managing the day-to-day operations of the accounting function.
He/She will ensure delivery of accurate historical and forward-looking financial information for management decisions and support internal and external audits.
- Lead the implementation and development of new procedures and features to improve the workflow of the department in accordance to Sox Compliance
- Proactive leadership of the accounting function. This includes collaboration, guidance and oversight of the accounting team responsible for month end closing, reporting, budgeting and forecasting results including profitability, balance sheet management and cash flow
- Work with the Global Finance Leader to maintain an organizational structure to effectively accomplish the department’s goals and objectives in partnership with cross-functional leaders.
- Strong analytical, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong collaborator and team player able to build cross-functional relationships where subject matter expertise is required for business decisions
- Ability to prepare financial reports, statements and projections
- Ability to analyze financial and operational data supporting operational and strategic decision making. Strong attention to details
- Knowledge of ITA GAAP and IFRS, along with basic knowledge of USGAAP & SOX.
- Professional English and Strong Microsoft Office skills
Education and Experience:
- Graduate degree in accounting, finance, or any related field
- Strong accounting experience, a listed Company experience preferred
- At least 5 years of experience as a general accounting manager, finance manager or similar role
- + 3 years public accounting/auditing experience in Big 4 preferred
- CPA or CMA certification is a plus
The selection is based on a Strategic Project, long term.
The company offer a Level, Salary Package in line with the role, part of a dynamic environment, with strong growth and innovation. High potential challenge in a strategic position. Permanent contract directly employed by the company and International Culture
Residence in the area of Reggio Emilia, Parma o Modena is appreciated.
To apply for this position
We invite interested candidates m/f (Legislative Decree 903/77) meeting the requirements of the position Finance Controller Rif. 471/22 FC to send: updated CV, covering letter.
Kindly send you CV and letter of presentation in English and Italian.
For first contact with qualified candidates, the initial interviews can be conducted via Skype .
You are welcome to contact Susanne Kristiansen, firstname.lastname@example.org, Senior Executive Consultant. Responsible for this project, or contact our office directly on 0039 0522 512067.
All candidates meeting the described profile will be contacted within two weeks.
K&P Consulting Srl, as a permanently associated company in the Register of Employment Agencies Ref. No 39/0002041, invites all candidates (Law 903/77) to read the privacy statement (Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003) on the website www.kpconsulting.it