Leader in innovative hydraulic pumps technology.
The Company operates in major market segments such as: Industrial as well as Mobile Equipment, Oil & Gas, Power Generation and through Dealers or with OEM’s.
The company is situated in the northern part of Italy.
For the European Sales Team, we are selecting a YOUNG dynamic and goal oriented
SALES AREA MANAGER
German Speaking Countries
The Candidate will operate in close collaboration with the European Sales Director.
He/She will also have frequent interactions with different internal functions for:
• quotations and orders processing
• the development of specific projects and
• new products and applications.
The candidate will be part of the European Sales Team.
Her/his primary role and responsibility will be to develop the Company’s sales to the German and other German Speaking industrial companies in the hydraulic market.
She/he will be responsible for the following:
• develop the Sales of the Company
• scout new application opportunities and Customers
• deal with and manage customers like system integrators and
• sales budget by market segments, product lines and area of responsibility;
• develop and expand relationships with existing Customers;
• build and manage Client relationships, including contract negotiations;
• work as part of the global key accounts sales team to support local key accounts;
• report, track and follow-up on contacts and projects using the company
• attend business-specific fairs and exhibitions;
• propose and implement market development activities in collaboration with the
• deal with the technical department for the development of new products and
Technical competence combined with sales experience, preferably within the hydraulic market.
Fluent German language, spoken/written at professional proficiency level. Knowledge of English is a plus as well as a track record in dealing with German and/or other DACH markets is preferential.
The candidate we like to meet has 2-4 years Sales Experience, is curious, eager to learn and motivated by success and good results, which he/she achieves through strong team spirit, committed work and attention to details.
Willingness to travel in order to visit existing and potential Customers.
Very good knowledge of Office Package and flexible minded, a good communicator and “time manager”.
The Company offers an excellent opportunity for professional growth in a challenging and stimulating environment represented by major industries and dealers on the territory, the European Head office is situated in Italy.
Company Head Quarter: Northern Italy
How to apply for this position
Please send your application, including your CV updated, a covering letter is appreciated also indicating your current salary, to our Senior Executive Consulting:
Susanne Kristiansen – mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants in line with the “ideal candidate profile” will be contacted within (1) one week time by phone or for a first Skype Interview.
K&P Consulting is a registered Company, Ref. No 39/0002041, K&P Consulting invites all candidates (Law 903/77) to read the privacy statement (Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003) on the website www.kpconsulting.it