The Company SALL SRL, part of the US JUSTRITE GROUP, is a highly specialized Italian manufacturer part of a Multinational Group operating in the Safety Sector. The core Business includes the design and manufacturing of an innovative range of products from Stackable sheet Metal Containers to a wide range of environmental protection solutions and workplace safety solutions.
In 2017 Sall joined the US Justrite Manufacturing Co., a group of companies dedicated to industrial hazardous and environmental spill containment products, creating a stronger Industrial Safety company offering to their customers a wide range of high level environmental safety solutions.
For SALL SRL based in Italy, Emilia Area, we are selecting the
Sales Manager Italy
Defines Sales and Marketing Strategies, Team Management
As a Justrite Safety Group associate, you will be part of a dynamic and forward-thinking organization, willing to reward those who are driven to providing exceptional service to both internal and external customers.
Directly reporting to the CEO, you will be his spare partner for business development and customers growth.
• Operating as Sales Manager he will take full responsibility for Sales, both in Italy and for Export.
• He’s responsible for the operative results of the company turnover and for achievement of the economic KPIs (growth, profit, Contribution Margin and sales targets)
• He ensures the implementation and the development of new sales and distribution channels, maintaining the existing customer portfolio and ensuring the development of new markets
• In collaboration with the Marketing Manager defines the marketing policies, the product and price strategies and the sales guidelines in line with the company policies.
• Budget and Results
• Fully responsible for the sales budget and its financial KPI of the business in term of growth, profit and turnover
• In collaboration with the Marketing Manager:
• Defines the correct strategic positioning of the Brand in the Italian and export market.
• Defines the Marketing policies
• Defines the sales and marketing strategies, with initiatives finalized to satisfy the customer needs, through an improvement of product range and new products launches
• Defines the sales guidelines and policies
• Ensures the definition of price strategies
• Manages an effective sales team, including direct salesmen, agents, distributors, able to implement a new approach in the company business
• Sales – Distribution
• Makes a deep analysis of the new distribution opportunities
• Ensures the development of new sales and distribution channels in the retail business.
• Strategic thinking
• Good leader, able to manage and motivate his team
• Strong commitment and result orientation
• Decision maker
• Strong customer orientation
• Flexibility and change management approach
• Proactive, able to develop new ideas and new business approach
• Teamworker, cooperative spirit
• Master’s degree;
• Good oral and written communication skills in Italian and English
• at least 5-10 years’ experience within a senior management sales.
Work Location: Reggio Emilia – Parma Area
To apply for this position
We invite interested candidates m/f (Legislative Decree 903/77) meeting the requirements of the position Sales Manager to send: updated CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Kindly send you CV in English and Italian.
We invite you to create your personal K&P Profile on our Website useful to complete the presentation with additional details.
You are welcome to contact Susanne Kristiansen, firstname.lastname@example.org, Senior Executive Consultant, responsible for the project, or contact our office directly on 0039 0522 512067.
All candidates meeting the described profile will be contacted within two weeks.
K&P Consulting Srl, a Associated company in the Register of Employment Agencies Ref. No 39/0002041, invites all candidates (Law 903/77) to read the privacy statement (Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003) on the website www.kpconsulting.it