Our Client is a Multinational Company, Worldwide leader in the production of strategic components for a wide range of Customers, qualified Dealers and B2B Customers in the Automotive, Construction and Agricultural Industry, “On and Off highway” Mobile Equipment.
For the French Branch, situated in Lyone, We are selecting the Service Area Manager .
The selection will be managed with urgency
Service Area Manager – France
We are looking for a Branch Service Manager for our French office, based in Lyon.
He/She will foresee the follow-up of the Service Network for the specific area of competence. The function coordinates the Warranty and Training activities for the technicians of the official network, the OEM’s and OEM’s dealers. This role includes also the coordination the management of the service, failure data collecting and processing, direct support to distribution network and OEM’s, assessment and development of service network
Area of competence: France
In particular he/she will:
– Define the Service business plan activity, in accordance with the Branch Manager and with the Service Network Manager in order to optimize the support to the product
– Manage the warranty requests within the specific area of competence and prepare the warranty budget for the country in accordance with the Branch Manager and with the Service Network Manage in order to plan costs and possible reductions
– Grants direct technical support from the office and on the field to the distribution network and major customers and dealers of the area of interest.
– Appoint / cancel service dealers in country of competence, in agreement with the Branch Manager and the Service Network Manager Engines EMEA
– Update the service agreements with the network of the area of interest, after evaluation of the local market characteristics, in agreement with the Service Network Manager Engines EMEA
– Periodically transmit any modify (new dealer/ data modify/ cancel) of the Service Dealers Network to Service Dept. in Engines EMEA in order to update the Web sites.
– Transmit failure data information coming from the markets or OEM at “0” hours, to the Quality Department.
– Manage the local request of training sessions to be performed in the company or at distributors and customer’s facilities, with the target of giving them the correct technical knowledge to reduce repair difficulties and costs.
– Organize trips in the countries of his area for training / urgent matters / critical situations
– Coordinate daily collection and transmission of failure data information coming from the market to the Service Headquarter, to improve the product quality and react immediately through the network or directly.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
– Education: Technical High School is required; Degree in Mechanical-Mechatronics Engineering will be considered a plus.
– At least 4 years of previous work experience in a similar role
– Good technical knowledge of the product and of its applications on diesel and gasoline engines.
– Fluent in English (spoken and written)
– Availability to extensive travels
– Attitude to service activity and to the customer’s need satisfaction.
The candidate is resident in France , French mother tongue level .
How to apply for this position
Please send your application, including your CV updated, a covering letter is appreciated also indicating your current salary, to our Senior Executive Consulting, Rif. 311/SAM France:
Susanne Kristiansen – mail: email@example.com
All applicants in line with the “ideal candidate profile” will be contacted within (2) two weeks time by phone or for a first Skype Interview.
K&P Consulting is a registered Company, Ref. No 39/0002041, K&P Consulting invites all candidates (Law 903/77) to read the privacy statement (Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003) on the website www.kpconsulting.it
K&P Consulting is on LinkedIn and Facebook: follow us to receive all the latest Job News!