For our Client, an important Company, operating in the Welding Industry, working with international customers from Agricultural, Construction, Paving and Lifting sector, we are selecting the
Welding Coordinator ISO 3834
Welding Quality Assurance
The position reports to the Quality and Development Manager and will be part of a strategic project referring to the achievement of ISO 3834.
The Welding Coordinator will be responsible for the internal welding processes qualification and welding operators training, he will:
• Approve the feasibility studies of new products and the preliminary welding process design
• Co-develop quality strategic plan and execution on products and manufacturing processes
• Collaborate with the Quality Manager in the definition of the quality KPI
• Supervise the activities of the quality team ensuring their correct execution
• Share the related results and information with the Quality Manager producing analytical reports
• Cooperate with Suppliers in order to coach and improve their quality culture
The ideal candidate has:
• An IWE (International Welding Engineer) or IWT (International Welding Technologist) or IWS (International Welding Specialist) documented certification as per the IIW (International Institute of Welding) or EWF (European Welding Federation)
• Technical background developed in manufacturing industries
• Good knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 quality system, writing and control of quality system documentation
• Good knowledge of ISO 3834, Welding Quality Assurance
• Significant experience within Quality Management system preferably as Supplier Quality Specialist
• Ability to use technical tools and equipment for quality assurance
• Knowledge of Quality Methodologies (DFMEA, PFMEA, APQP)
• Knowledge of Problem Solving tools (8D, Ishikawa, 5why’s, Defect Pareto, X-Y matrix)
• Strong analytical and communication skills, trainer skills
• Good communication skills in English, both written and spoken – knowledge of German will be considered a plus.
• Strong analytical and communication skill
The position requires availability to travel across Europe.
The Company offers:
• A challenging and strategic job in a dynamic and growing organization. The candidate will be a member of the team dedicated to develop the Quality Culture
• Permanent contract
• Salary commensurate with previous experience
Work Location: Provincia di Reggio Emillia
INFORMAZIONI PER SEGNALARE LA SUA CANDIDATURA
Si prega di creare, o aggiornare, il Suo Profilo K&P allegando CV aggiornato e breve Lettera di Presentazione, indicando il riferimento “Rif. 270/19 IWC”
Il Profilo K&P è il documento che ci autorizza alla gestione dei dati oltre a permettere una conoscenza piu completa della candidatura.
Per eventuali ulteriori informazioni, siamo disponibili al Tel. 0522 512067.
Si chiede di esplicitare l'autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali (D.Lgs196/03).
K&P Consulting Srl, iscritta all'Albo delle Agenzie per il Lavoro , Prot. n° 39/0002041, invita i candidati ambosessi (L. 903/77) a leggere l'Infomativa sulla Privacy (art. 13 D.Lgs. 196/2003) sul sito www.kpconsulting.it