L'Azienda nostra cliente, con sede in provincia di Reggio Emilia, sta selezionando un:
Job description & Key Responsibilities
Reporting to the EMEA Finance Director and leading the local finance team, the role of Controller is a central position in the organization as business partner of the Managing Director, and will ensure that a high-quality financial administration and reporting is maintained.
Responsible for financial accounting and reporting in the broadest sense of the word He/She will have the
– Management and development of a team of 3 employees;
– Setup and maintain cost price procedures; o Setup and maintain stock count procedures;
– Maintain month-end procedures to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting;
– Draw up budgets and forecasts in close cooperation with EMEA Finance Director and department managers;
– Prepare for financial analysis, including standard vs actual report, product margin report;
– Responsible for compliance regarding tax and regulations;
– Liaise with external auditors; Contact for Tax Authorities; Insurance portfolio and Payroll administration (together with HR)
– Responsible for legal and statutory activities
– Provide hands-on support in administrative processes when required.
– Continuous improvement on reducing wastes in processes
Soft Skills and attitudes
The ideal candidate will be customer focused striving to ensure team and business success; outwardly praising and inwardly reflective. A coaching and mentoring leadership style.
Will be results driven and willing to openly challenge incumbent processes and procedures.
• Data driven who openly challenges
• Practical risk taker, acknowledges failure and doesn’t repeat mistakes
• Celebrates success
• Clear & direct interpersonal skills a team player who can work with international cross-functional teams to solve business problems
• Results oriented
• Organization sensitivity
• Reliable and able to work independently
• Punctual •
Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines.
Good understanding of interdependence of departments and how these translate into financem with good understanding of cost accounting.
Organized and methodical in day to day working with good experience of using ERP software • Proficient in use of MS Office, especially Excel. •
Education Requirements •Master’s Degree in Accounting and/or finance • A qualification as chartered accountant or an equivalent is an advantage
Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
Number of Years’ Experience: This role is best suited for a pro-active person with 5/10 years relevant working experience and minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role. • Experience at a first or second tier audit firm required is a plus.
To apply for this position
We invite interested candidates m/f (Legislative Decree 903/77) meeting the requirements of the position Controller to send: updated CV, covering letter.
Kindly send you CV and letter of presentation in English or Italian.
For first contact with qualified candidates, the initial interviews can be conducted via Skype .
You are welcome to contact Susanne Kristiansen, email@example.com, Senior Executive Consultant. Responsible for this project, or contact our office directly on 0039 0522 512067.
All candidates meeting the described profile will be contacted within two weeks.
K&P Consulting Srl, as a permanently associated company in the Register of Employment Agencies Ref. No 39/0002041, invites all candidates (Law 903/77) to read the privacy statement (Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003) on the website www.kpconsulting.it